Gautam Basu Department of Biophysics, Bose Institute, Kolkata 700054 Email: email@example.com Proteins are incredible molecules. They perform a variety of functions at the molecular level like catalyzing chemical reactions, acting as molecular motors, transporting molecules, transducing signals or proving structural framework at the cellular level. Considerable proportion of proteins are embedded in membranes. Wallin and […] Continue Reading
Winners of Life Time Achievement Awards
Dr. K.B. Mathur
Prof. C. Ramakrishnan
Dr. N. Shamala (INSET)
Prof. K.S.N. Iyer
Welcome To Our Organisation
The Indian Peptide Society is a non-profit association, established to promote in India the advancement of education and research, in particular the scientific study of the Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology of Peptides.The aim of the society is to provide a platform & common forum to the Scientists working on Peptides in India, as well as facilitate communication, cooperation, & collaboration to national & international forums with respect to all aspects of the study on peptides.
Indian Peptide Society is registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 under Registrar of Societies Governement of NCT of Delhi Registration No. S-59874.
Venue : Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Date : February 23-24, 2017. Organizing Secretary : Dr. Divya Lal. Key dates: 1. November 30, 2016 – Last date for Submission of IPS Young Scientist Award. 2. December 30, 2016 – Last date for Submission of Abstract. All the communication must be done at firstname.lastname@example.org […] Continue Reading
We are trying to co-ordinate and publish academic or research positions available in the area of Peptide Science.
Indian Peptide Society publish Abstract Book during the biennial symposium organised by society. Proceedings of which can be downloaded from the links given below:
- ABSTRACT BOOK – Year 2007
- ABSTRACT BOOK – Year 2009
- ABSTRACT BOOK – Year 2011
- ABSTRACT BOOK – Year 2013
- ABSTRACT BOOK – Year 2015
Click the links below to view pics of the past Indian Peptide Society Symposiums:
Indian Peptide Society constitute various awards every year, details of past awardee are available on our website.
- Life Time Achievement Award: IPS selection committee honour an Indian scientist for his life time contribution to peptide science during the symposium.
- Best Poster Awards: IPS selection committee awards for Best Poster to participants who exhibit their posters during symposium.
- Best Student Speakers Award : IPS selection committee awards for Best student speaker to student participants who are selected for oral presentation during the symposium.
- IPS Young Scientist Award: Commencing on the tenth anniversary of the Indian Peptide Society, the Executive Committee has decided to institute one Indian Peptide Society Young Scientist (IPS YS) Award to recognize scientific excellence of young researchers with a proven record of independent works carried out in the country in the areas of peptides and peptidomimetics. The award constitutes a cash prize, citation and an award lecture to be delivered during the Indian Peptide Symposium.